- This is suitable for brazing of pure titanium and titanium alloy.
- It is possible to braze pure titanium at lower temperature than βtransus temperature.
- This brazing alloys has the same corrosion resistance as titanium because it is powder alloy which mainly consists of titanium and zirconium.
Table of Titanium based brazing alloys
|TYPE||AWS standard（AWS）||Chemical Compositions (Wt%)||Melting Range（℃）||Specific Gravity|
Test of corrosion resistance(720hours dipping)
- We have ２types of Titanium based brazing alloys Paste and powder
- It is used in vacuum or in the non-active gas atmosphere
- The joint strength changes according to the shape of joint or the condition of brazing.
Example of application
- Medical part
- Parts for aircraft
- Parts for semiconductor device
- Parts for automobile for competition
- Parts for cutting tool
- Mug as consumer product
Parts for automobile for competition
Parts of heat exchanger (Cross section)